Scottish Hebridean Soaps
Scottish Soap made from the Hebridean Isles of Scotland, with the aim of producing a natural soap, made in the old traditional ways, from local ingredients where possible, which would be kinder to skin, but still excite the senses.
Because Linda's soap is mixed by hand, then poured and moulded in the traditional way, there is no need to add the chemical substances which traditionally aid the manufacturing process.
The lack of additives means my Soap has a gentle cleansing action.
Linda only use high-quality everyday ingredients in the Soap:
- Coconut Oil to give it a rich, luxurious, moisturising lather.
- Pure Essential Oils for their glorious scents.
- A range of natural and approved pigments for colour.
- And ?Angels Tears? - the wonderfully soft (and abundant!) Lewis rainwater, that falls softly over the hills.
- The Peppermint and Comfrey herbs that come from her own garden.
The Soap comes in a wide selection of scents & gift Items are available in basket and boxes, makes a beautiful gift for those special people in our lives.
Hand crafted & made by the Great Scots in Scotland.